Thread: [REQUEST] Corona 16MB SVF-Files to XSVF/JED

n00b
    Downloads
    Uploads

[REQUEST] Corona 16MB SVF-Files to XSVF/JED

Hey guys,
    so my request is as it is mentioned in title.
    Can someone convert the svf files of Squirt CORONA into XSVF/JED files? XSVF Files would be recommended.
    The thing is, that files from TX are real crap and consoles wont boot that good as it boots with Squirt BGA1.2 and SVF-Files for Squirt.

Yeah I know this sounds like to fawn, but I definetily dont. Its only fact that the TX files are crap to use with usual cplds. Ur files are awesome and now I am searchin for a way to use ur files also on oder cplds due to reasearching and testing Coronas.

Kindly regards
    Shambhala81

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: [REQUEST] Corona 16MB SVF-Files to XSVF/JED

Quote Originally Posted by Shambhala81 View Post
    Hey guys,
    so my request is as it is mentioned in title.
    Can someone convert the svf files of Squirt CORONA into XSVF/JED files? XSVF Files would be recommended.
    The thing is, that files from TX are real crap and consoles wont boot that good as it boots with Squirt BGA1.2 and SVF-Files for Squirt.

Yeah I know this sounds like to fawn, but I definetily dont. Its only fact that the TX files are crap to use with usual cplds. Ur files are awesome and now I am searchin for a way to use ur files also on oder cplds due to reasearching and testing Coronas.

Kindly regards
    Shambhala81
    Sorry but u cannot usel squirt bga files on a non bga xilinx chip... ie all competitors. The code for the cpld chipset differs from regular xilinx chips
    Ie tx/matrix ect